The Line Of Best Fit Radio

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reading & Leeds Festival Coverage



I have to say - I was mightily impressed with the BBC's coverage of Reading and Leeds over the weekend. A thousand times better than E4's amateur attempt at capturing V's "Highlights" - the most frustrating TV I've ever been subjected too. Anyhoo, Some mighty fine performances were captured by the Beeb including The Spinto Band, Arctic Monkeys & Yeah Yeah Yeah's. For me, the best was saved until last for the Sunday headliners at Reading - Pearl Jam. They played a sterling set which made me dig out all my old PJ albums from the 90's.

If you missed the coverage on BBC Three you can catch some of it here on the BBC website.
Who nows how long the link will be up for though...

(Pictured above - Karen O / Yeah Yeah Yeah's)

No comments: